- 1 large punch bowl
- 4-5 bottles of Toffee Apple cider - chilled
- 500ml Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1L Club Soda
- Undiluted Blackcurrant
- Lychee & Blueberry eyeballs optional
- 1 Lime
- Sea salt, brown sugar & cinnamon mix
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 sliced apple
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Unit price per
Now have we got a treat for you as we approach the spookiest time of the year. Halloween costume – tick, party organised – tick, delicious Brothers cocktail – tick, tick and tick.
This delicious Halloween party cider cocktail will make you the most popular person in the room and it's oh so easy to make – scary eyeballs optional!
Method - Serves 8
- Add 4 or 5 bottles of Brothers Toffee Apple cider to a large punch bowl.
- Pour in 500ml Salted Caramel Vodka, 1 litre of house soda and some undiluted Blackcurrant (for colouring).
- For that extra scary effect drop in some Lychee and Blueberry eyeballs and stir.
- Prep the rim of glasses with lime and dip in a sea salt, brown sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Fill the glasses with and garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice.