- 500ml Brothers Marshmallow Cider
- 60ml Gin
- 2 Fresh Limes
- 20ml Fresh Lime juice
- Lots of Ice
In the recipe
A light, refreshing and easy to make cocktail. Perfect for those hot summer days. Simply add Brothers Marshmallow cider to a mixture of Gin and fresh lime juice. Garnish with a slice of lime.
• Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
• Pour 60ml of Gin.
• Add 20ml of freshly squeezed Lime juice.
• Shake until chilled on the outside.
• Pour into a tall glass (over ice if you prefer your cocktails chilled).
• Top up with Brothers Marshmallow cider.
• Garnish with a slice of lime.