- 500ml Brothers Marshmallow Cider
- 60ml Gin
- 2 Fresh Limes
- 20ml Fresh Lime juice
- Lots of Ice
In the recipe
Unit price per
A light, refreshing and easy to make cocktail. Perfect for those hot summer days. Simply add Brothers Marshmallow cider to a mixture of Gin and fresh lime juice. Garnish with a slice of lime.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour 60ml of Gin.
- Add 20ml of freshly squeezed Lime juice.
- Shake until chilled on the outside.
- Pour into a tall glass (over ice if you prefer your cocktails chilled).
- Top up with Brothers Marshmallow cider.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.