- 250g frozen berries
- 2tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 500ml Brothers Wild Fruit Cider
In the recipe
Wild Fruit Cider
Now, this is one for the homemade recipe book! Quick, simple, and easy to make, the hardest part of this recipe is having to patiently wait for the lollies to freeze before you can tuck in!
All you will need is 250g of frozen berries, some agave syrup (or honey) and a bottle of 'SUNSATIONAL' Brothers Wild Fruit Cider. Get your blend on, pour into lolly moulds, add sticks, and tuck in once frozen. (Unless you want a slushie, of course!)
Method - Serves 8
• Add the frozen berries, agave syrup and Brothers Wild Fruit Cider into a jug.
• Use a stick blender to blend until smooth.
• Pour into lolly moulds and add sticks.
• Place into freezer until frozen.