Brothers Toffee Apple Cider 1 can (330ml)
3 Tbsp Corn flour
2 cups or 250g flour
1 Tbsp Baking powder
A good pinch of salt
3 Tbsp Agave or Maple syrup
1 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
3 Tbsp Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
An irresistible pancake day recipe, complete with Toffee Apple cider and suitable for Vegans! Give this a go or scrap the pancakes and drink the cider...
• Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
• Stir in the wet ingredients until combined. The texture should be runny but thick.
• Ladle some batter onto the oiled hot pan and cook for around 30 seconds.
• Flip it over with a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds.
• For serving use fresh fruits or berries and maple syrup.
Recipe courtesy of www.earthcakebristol.com
Note: You can substitute the flour to a gluten free flour blend. In this case the pancakes won't rise as much.