- Brothers Toffee Apple Cider 1 can (330ml)
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 2 cups or 250g flour
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- A good pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp Agave or Maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
An irresistible pancake day recipe, complete with Toffee Apple cider and suitable for Vegans! Give this a go or scrap the pancakes and drink the cider...
• Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
• Stir in the wet ingredients until combined. The texture should be runny but thick.
• Ladle some batter onto the oiled hot pan and cook for around 30 seconds.
• Flip it over with a spatula and cook for another 30 seconds.
• For serving use fresh fruits or berries and maple syrup.
Recipe courtesy of www.earthcakebristol.com
Note: You can substitute the flour to a gluten free flour blend. In this case the pancakes won't rise as much.