- 25ml vodka
- 100ml Toffee Apple cider
- Top up with good quality ginger beer (approx. 125ml)
- Juice of one small lime wedge
- Ground cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick & apple to garnish
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
The Moscow Mule cocktail with a Brothers Toffee Apple Twist!
With only a handful of ingredients this really is a spectacular yet simple Autumn / Winter cocktail recipe. We've also followed tradition and served our Moscow Mule in a copper mug, but don't worry if you haven't got one, you can switch it up for a regular cocktail glass if you prefer.
• Add the vodka, Toffee Apple cider and top with ginger beer.
• Fill with crushed ice and squeeze wedge of lime.
• Sprinkle a little cinnamon.
• Stir and garnish with a slice of apple and a cinnamon stick.