- 500ml Strawberries & Cream cider
- 200ml Water
- 200g Sugar
- 60g fresh Strawberries
In the recipe
Strawberries & Cream Cider
Chill out during the hot summer months with this fruity Strawberries and Cream cider sorbet, the perfect British desert with a frozen twist. Bring out your curiosity and give it a go.
• Pour boiling water over the sugar in a jug and stir until dissolved.
• Leave to cool.
• Blend the sugar syrup and fruit together.
• Mix 500ml of Brothers Strawberries and Cream cider with the fruit sugar syrup.
• At this point you should follow the directions for your ice cream maker. Or, if you don’t have an ice cream maker you can pour the mixture into an empty freezer-safe shallow bowl or pan. Anything stainless steel works well here. Avoid any material that might shatter.
• Put the container into the freezer for about 20-30 minutes.
• Once the edges start to freeze, take the mixture out and beat it using a hand mixer or fork.
• Repeat every 30 minutes or so until the mixture is firmly frozen, usually around four or five mixing sessions.
• Store the cider sorbet in a covered freezer container until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of www.fabgelato.com