- 6 medium-size strawberries quartered
- 30ml elderflower syrup
- 30ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 dashes of rhubarb bitters
- 100ml Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider
- Lemon slice to garnish
Shaken, not stirred, and finished with fizz. The Rhubarb & Custard Summer Fizz cocktail is a brilliantly fresh drink for the summer. Sweet, sour, fizzy and ice-cold, this one has it all! Combine plenty of ice, fresh strawberries, elderflower syrup, fresh lemon juice and rhubarb bitters into a shaker and get shaking! Pour into a glass, add the remaining fresh strawberries, and top with Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider. Garnish with a slice of lemon and enjoy!
Method - Serves 2
- Add plenty of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add half of the quartered strawberries, elderflower syrup, freshly squeezed lemon juice and rhubarb bitters and shake well.
- Pour into a glass, add the remainder of the strawberries and top with Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.