- Short stylish glass
- Plenty of ice
- 15ml Blackberry liqueur
- 30ml plain gin
- Brothers Marshmallow Cider
- Blackberries & mint to garnish
In the recipe
We all love a classic British Bramble cocktail. A delicious yet simple to make fruity cocktail that balances sourness with sweet fruit flavours.
By now you know that at Brothers we don't do the norm, we like to do things a little different, curious and unique. Our take on this modern classic is no exception. The Brothers Bramble cocktail recipe consists of blackberry liqueur and gin, topped with our refreshingly tasty Marshmallow cider (an original mix of delicious marshmallow and sweet vanilla flavours). Be curious and taste the unexpected.
• Fill a short glass with lots of ice.
• Pour in 15ml of blackberry liqueur.
• Add 30ml of plain gin.
• Top with Brothers Marshmallow fruit cider.
• Add a few blackberries and garnish with mint leaves.