- Olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1kg Minced Beef or Quorn for alternative
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp smoked Paprika
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 400g Passata
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 250ml stock
- 250ml Toffee Apple cider
- 400g Kidney beans
- 2 peeled & chopped apples
- Grated cheese & red onion
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Don’t worry about the colder months, here at Brothers we’ve got you covered with our delicious winter warming Chilli.
Our Beef & Toffee Apple Spicy Chilli is the perfect recipe for any Halloween party. Grab some Brothers Toffee Apple, turn on the slow cooker, invite some friends, grab a spoon and tuck in.
Want a vegetarian option, no problem just replace the mince with Quorn. What’s not to love!
• Pour a glug of oil into a pan and add one chopped onion, cook until soft.
• Add in the minced beef and cook until brown.
• Pour the mixture into a slow cooker and add the ground Cumin, Chilli powder, smoked Paprika, Garlic cloves, salt, Passata, cider vinegar and beef stock.
• Add the Brothers Toffee Apple cider, Kidney Beans, apples and stir.
• Cook for 3 hours on high heat.
• Serve with grated cheese and red onion.