- Olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1kg Minced Beef or Quorn for alternative
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tbsp Chilli powder
- 2 tbsp smoked Paprika
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- 400g Passata
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 250ml stock
- 250ml Toffee Apple cider
- 400g Kidney beans
- 2 peeled & chopped apples
- Grated cheese & red onion
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Unit price per
Don’t worry about the colder months, here at Brothers we’ve got you covered with our delicious winter warming Chilli.
Our Beef & Toffee Apple Spicy Chilli is the perfect recipe for any Halloween party. Grab some Brothers Toffee Apple, turn on the slow cooker, invite some friends, grab a spoon and tuck in.
Want a vegetarian option, no problem just replace the mince with Quorn. What’s not to love!
- Pour a glug of oil into a pan and add one chopped onion, cook until soft.
- Add in the minced beef and cook until brown.
- Pour the mixture into a slow cooker and add the ground Cumin, Chilli powder, smoked Paprika, Garlic cloves, salt, Passata, cider vinegar and beef stock.
- Add the Brothers Toffee Apple cider, Kidney Beans, apples and stir.
- Cook for 3 hours on high heat.
- Serve with grated cheese and red onion.