- 1 Red Bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 400g can kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp hot pepper sauce
- 375g Basmati Rice
- 500ml Alcohol-Free Toffee Apple cider
- 4 vegan sausages
- 3 spring onions, chopped
Who doesn’t love an easy-to-make, tasty meal packed full of flavour? This Vegan Alcohol-Free Toffee Apple Cider Jambalaya really does cover all bases and has something for everyone. The perfect homemade recipe for you to share with friends and family this Halloween.
Using our Alcohol-Free Toffee Apple cider, this Jambalaya packs a punch when it comes to flavour, and the best part? It’s a one-pot wonder, so no washing up hundreds of pans afterwards! Now that makes this taste even better if you ask us. Grab a fork and dig in!
Method - Serves 6-8
- Place all ingredients apart from the sausage and spring onions into the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Add more water or Toffee Apple if needed
- Grill the sausage, chop and add to slow cooker and stir.
- Serve in bowls with chopped spring onions.