- 1.5l chilled Toffee Apple Cider
- 1l cloudy lemonade
- 350ml spiced rum
- Lots of ice
Optional Shrunken Heads
- 2l of water
- 2tbsp course salt
- 100ml lemon juice
- 8 Granny Smith apples
- Cloves to decorate
Looking for the perfect drink to serve at your Halloween party this year? Then look no further. Our Toffee Apple Punch cocktail combines our delicious Toffee Apple cider with the tang of lemonade and the warmth of spiced rum to bring you a perfectly balanced and dangerously more-ish cocktail…don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Method - Serves 10-15
- Add all of the ingredients: Brothers Toffee Apple Cider, spiced rum, cloudy lemonade to a large punchbowl and stir.
- Serve in a small glass over ice.
For the optional Shrunken Heads
- Fill a bowl with 2l water, 2tbsp course salt and 100ml lemon juice.
- Peel, half and core 8 Granny Smith apples and add to the lemon salt water.
- One by one pick out each apple, dry on kitchen paper and using a small knife quickly carve a small pumpkin-style face.
- Place on a mesh grill tray and bake at 150°C for 1 hour or until the heads are dried and shrunken.
- Add whole cloves into each eye socket before dropping into the punch.