- 1 chopped red onion
- 4 pork steaks approx 140g each
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 eating apples core & slice into 8
- Small handful of sage
- 500ml chicken stock (a cube is fine)
- 125ml Brothers Toffee Apple cider
- 2 tsp Dijon or wholegrain mustard
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Unit price per
What's not to love about this quick and easy homemade recipe? A delicious Toffee Apple cider treat that can be cooked up in under 20 minutes.
- Rub the pork steaks with a little oil and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat a large frying pan and fry the pork steaks for 2 mins on both sides until golden.
- Transfer steaks to a plate.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and fry the apples, onions and sage for 5 minutes until the apples have softened.
- Pour in the stock, Brothers Toffee Apple cider and spoon in the mustard.
- Return the pork to the pan and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has reduced by about a third and the pork is cooked through.
- Serve with veg and mashed potatoes.