- 40ml Bourbon
- 50ml Cranberry Juice
- 75ml Ginger Beer
- 100ml Brothers Toffee Apple Cider
- Apple, Cinnamon, Cranberries to garnish
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Brothers Cider is the festive gift that keeps on giving, and we've got another Christmas corker for you. Our Toffee Apple Cranberry Mule cocktail, sounds delicious right? Well, it is.
This super tasty Christmas recipe is ho ho ho so simple with all the ingredients for a festive cocktail that will go down a storm with guests. Best get mixing.
Method - Serves 1
• Add hand full of ice to a copper mug.
• Pour Bourbon, Cranberry juice, Ginger Beer and Brothers Toffee Apple Cider and stir.
• Garnish with apple slices, cranberries and a cinnamon stick.