400g of coconut yogurt
3 tbsp of honey
1 tbsp of lemon juice
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
150ml Brothers Strawberries & Cream cider
In the recipe
Strawberries & Cream Cider
Fresh strawberries and Brothers Strawberries & Cream Cider Ice Lollies, these sound delicious right? Too good to be true I hear you cry! Well, wait no more, Brothers are bringing you a little slice of heaven with these fruit cider lollies.
Keep cool during the summer with these little beauties, no one will believe you whipped them up in your very own kitchen. Mouth-watering and tempting, what are you waiting for?
Method to make 10 lollies:
• Roughly chop the strawberries and place them in a jug to blend.
• Blend the strawberries, cider, water and the lemon juice until smooth.
• Pour into the lolly moulds and leave to the side.
• Add a few more chopped strawberries on top of the mixture.
• Mix the yogurt with the vanilla and 3 tbsp of the honey until smooth.
• Top up the rest of the lolly mould with Brothers Strawberries & Cream cider mixture and place a stick in each.
• Pop in the freezer for 2 hours until set... then get stuck in!