- 250ml Brothers Marshmallow Cider
- 3 tbsp light brown soft sugar
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tsp salt
- 25 mini sausages
- 25 rashers streaky bacon
In the recipe
Unit price per
Sweet, spicy, bite-sized bits of deliciousness, these glazed pigs in blankets are guaranteed to be a hit at Christmas parties this year.
Nothing says Christmas to us quite like pigs in blankets, so we put our Brothers twist on this classic Christmas addition and we are sure you will love it as much as we do! The Brothers Marshmallow Cider perfectly compliments the spicy chilli flakes so dig in quick before they’re all gone!
Method - Serves 10-20
- Put the Marshmallow Cider, sugar, salt and chilli in a small saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the mixture has reduced by about two-thirds.
- In the meantime wrap the bacon around the sausages and roast in the oven on a baking tray at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush the glaze on the sausages and roast for 10 more minutes until sticky.
- Serve in a bowl with cocktail sticks.