- Lots of ice
- 75ml Rhubarb simple syrup
- 75ml Gin
- 15ml Elderflower Liqueur
- 250ml Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider
- Raspberry & Lime to garnish
Cool down this summer with our Rhubarb & Custard Cider Slushie. Gin and rhubarb have always been a winning combination, so add to it our Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider, along with a dash of elderflower liqueur and you can't go wrong. Blend with plenty of ice, and top with a raspberry and lime slice for a bit of zing. We may be biased, but it doesn’t get much better than this!
Method - Serves 2
- Add plenty of ice to a blender and pour in the Rhubarb syrup, Gin, Elderflower liqueur and Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with a raspberry and lime to garnish.