- 2 bottles of Prosecco or Champagne
- 2 440ml cans of Brothers Red Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice seasoning (cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice)
- 6 slices of apple to garnish
In the recipe
Red Apple Cider
Elevate your cocktail game with our Brothers Red Apple Mimosa. Mix this classic cocktail with Champagne or Prosecco - whichever bubbly you prefer, and with our fruitfully refreshing Red Apple Somerset cider. Serve in a champagne flute, garnish with a slice of apple and enjoy with friends.
Method - serves 6
• Mix the sugar and pumpkin spice seasoning.
• Wipe the rims of each champagne flute with apple slice then dip into the sugar/spice mixture to create a flavourful rim for each glass.
• Combine the Prosecco or Champagne and the Brothers Red Apple cider in a punch bowl and mix well.
• Serve and pop an apple in each glass!