4 cinnamon sticks
500ml chilled bottle red wine
2 440ml cans Red Apple cider
3 tbsp maple syrup
125ml Grand Marnier liqueur
Lemonade to top
Enjoy our deliciously fruity Red Apple cider Sangria. Super quick and easy to make. Perfect for those hot summer days chilling up with your friends and family in the garden.
Method - Serves 6
• Add apple slices and cinnamon sticks to a jug.
• Pour 500ml chilled red wine and 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
• Add 2 440ml cans of Brothers Red Apple cider and stir.
• Chill the jug in the fridge for 30 minutes.
• Fill a Brothers Anniversary pint glass with ice and pour the Sangria over the top.
• Top with lemonade.