- 1/2 fresh lime
- Plenty of ice
- 50ml coconut rum
- 50ml pineapple juice
- 125ml Brothers Raspberry Ripple Cider
As summer rolls in, it's time to embrace the vibrant flavours and laid-back vibes of the season. And what better way to kickstart your summer adventures than with a refreshing cocktail? Introducing the Raspberry Ripple Colada, a tropical delight combining Brothers Raspberry Ripple Cider, coconut rum, fresh lime, and pineapple juice.
Unleash Your Inner Mixologist
Creating your own Raspberry Ripple Colada is as easy as a summer breeze. Simply combine 50ml of coconut rum, a splash of fresh lime juice, and 50ml of pineapple juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake it up until chilled, then strain it into a tall glass. Finally, pour in Brothers Raspberry Ripple Cider to top it off, and garnish with a slice of fresh lime pineapple leaf. Voilà! Your tropical paradise is just a sip away.
So, gather your friends, grab your cocktail shaker, and let the Raspberry Ripple Colada take you on a taste adventure this summer. Cheers to summer gatherings and unforgettable memories!
Method - Serves 1
- Squeeze the juice of half a fresh lime into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the pineapple juice, coconut rum and ice.
- Shake well and strain into a glass.
- Top up with Brothers Raspberry Ripple cider and stir.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lime or pineapple leaf.