• 25ml vodka
• 25ml violet liqueur
• 50ml Parma violet cider
• 1 Lemon peel
• 1 Maraschino cherry to garnish
In the recipe
Parma Violet Cider
'Let's Go Crazy' for our Parma Violet Purple Rain Cocktail. A combination of lots of ice, vodka, violet liqueur and Brothers Parma Violet cider. A fun purple summer drink for all occasions.
• Chill a cocktail glass or similar by filling it with ice and set aside.
• Put lots of ice and all the ingredients into a tall glass.
• Mix well for 20 seconds.
• Tip out the ice from the martini glass.
• Strain in the mixture.
• Garnish with a lemon peel twist and a cherry.