- 25ml vodka
- 25ml violet liqueur
- 50ml Parma violet cider
- 1 Lemon peel
- 1 Maraschino cherry to garnish
In the recipe
Parma Violet Cider
Unit price per
'Let's Go Crazy' for our Parma Violet Purple Rain Cocktail. A combination of lots of ice, vodka, violet liqueur and Brothers Parma Violet cider. A fun purple summer drink for all occasions.
- Chill a cocktail glass or similar by filling it with ice and set aside.
- Put lots of ice and all the ingredients into a tall glass.
- Mix well for 20 seconds.
- Tip out the ice from the martini glass.
- Strain in the mixture.
- Garnish with a lemon peel twist and a cherry.