- Olive oil
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 2 medium carrots - chopped
- 1 butternut squash peeled & cubed
- 2 apples - chopped
- 3 garlic cloves - minced
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt & pepper
- 500ml veg stock
- 250ml Marshmallow Cider
- Soured cream
- Coriander to garnish
In the recipe
Unit price per
Now, this is a Brothers recipe if ever we did see one. You’re probably thinking how on earth we have combined Marshmallow cider and butternut squash into a great-tasting soup. But trust us – we did!
Sweet, spicy, and warming from the inside out this is a must-try for the adventurous cooks out there. The Marshmallow cider and butternut squash create a moreish sweetness to the soup with the chilli knocking it back and bringing some heat. Grab a spoon and tuck in!
- In a large pot, add the oil and sauté the squash, carrots and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add apples and garlic; cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add chilli, chipotle salt and pepper.
- Stir in the stock and Marshmallow Cider.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 20-25 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Using a stick blender, process soup until smooth.
- Pour into bowls, Add soured cream and coriander
- Serve with crusty bread.