- 30ml Tequila
- 30ml cranberry juice
- 30ml Maraschino cherry juice from a jar
- Fresh lime
- Brothers Cherry Bakewell Cider
- Cherries to garnish
We've taken the traditional Cereza cocktail to a new level with this one. Replacing cherry brandy with our Brothers Cherry Bakewell fruit cider gives this drink a softer, more floral profile. The cranberry juice and lime add a much needed tang to offset the sweetness of the Maraschino Cherries.
We have made a lot of cider cocktails in our day, but this has to be one of our favourites – enjoy!
Method - Serves 1
- Add all of the ingredients apart from the Cherry Bakewell Cider to a shaker and shake well.
- Pour over ice, top with Brothers Cherry Bakewell Cider.
- Garnish with cherries on a stick.