- 350ml Cherry Bakewell Cider
- Jar of Cherries in Kirsch
- 200ml Cherry juice
- Chilled bottle or Prosecco to top
- Sugar & lemon for rim
We aren’t kidding when we say that this fruit cider cocktail is BURSTING with cherry flavours. A fruity but mighty cocktail that will be the star of your holiday parties. Topped off with our Brothers Cherry Bakewell cider that brings a hint of frangipane to give you a perfectly balanced Bellini. Cheers!
Method - Serves 4
- Add the cherries apart from 4 to a jug and blend with a stick blender.
- To decorate the glasses, slice a lemon in half and run the lemon around the rim of the glasses.
- Add sugar on a small plate, and dip the rim of the glasses in this sugar mixture.
- Pour 1/4 of the cherries into glasses, top with champagne and stir.
- Serve with cherries on a stick.