- 50ml bourbon
- 50ml Toffee Apple Cider
- 10ml/1 dessert spoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Dash of angostura bitters
- Orange peel for garnish
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Our simple cocktail recipe with only a handful of ingredients including our famous Brothers Toffee Apple cider is super easy to follow. A delicious, sophisticated little number that is fun to make and even better to share with friends at your next party or home happy hour.
• Add the vodka, Toffee Apple cider and top with ginger beer.
• For each cocktail combine the bourbon, Brothers Toffee Apple cider, lemon juice and bitters into your glass.
• Stir until well mixed.
• Garnish with an orange peel twist.