- Lots of ice
- 50ml Rhubarb & Ginger gin
- 50ml Advocaat
- A squeeze of lemon
- Dash of Rhubarb bitters (optional)
- Top with rhubarb & custard
Say hello to our fruity Rhubarb & Custard Ginger Winner cocktail. It’s a perfect infusion of sweet and sour, refreshment and spice, spring and winter.
Hard to believe it's so easy to make, and all you will need is lots of ice, Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, Advocaat, Rhubarb Bitters, a squeeze of lemon and Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider. Follow the simple recipe below and garnish with a cherry.
What’s not to like about this tasty little number!
- Fill a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
- Pour in 50ml of Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, 50ml Advocaat.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and a dash of Rhubarb bitters (optional).
- Shake well and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Top with Brothers Rhubarb & Custard cider.
- Garnish with a cherry.