• Lots of ice
• 50ml Rhubarb & Ginger gin
• 50ml Advocaat
• A squeeze of lemon
• Dash of Rhubarb bitters (optional)
• Top with rhubarb & custard
In the recipe
Rhubarb & Custard Cider
Say hello to our fruity Rhubarb & Custard Ginger Winner cocktail. It’s a perfect infusion of sweet and sour, refreshment and spice, spring and winter.
Hard to believe it's so easy to make, and all you will need is lots of ice, Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, Advocaat, Rhubarb Bitters, a squeeze of lemon and Brothers Rhubarb & Custard Cider. Follow the simple recipe below and garnish with a cherry.
What’s not to like about this tasty little number!
• Fill a cocktail shaker with lots of ice.
• Pour in 50ml of Rhubarb & Ginger Gin, 50ml Advocaat.
• Add a squeeze of lemon and a dash of Rhubarb bitters (optional).
• Shake well and pour into a cocktail glass.
• Top with Brothers Rhubarb & Custard cider.
• Garnish with a cherry.