1/2 tsp baking powder
85g softened butter
250ml Brothers Parma Violet Cider
170g self raising flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
FOR THE MARBLE
225g caster sugar
225g softened butter
150g self raising flour, sifted
75ml Brothers Parma Violet Cider
In the recipe
Parma Violet Cider
Brothers Cider Brownies – does it get any better than that? These are super easy to make, look great and are delicious. Using easy ingredients and just 15 mins of your time you can impress your friends and pretend you have spent hours baking in the kitchen. Don’t forget to add your favourite Brothers Cider over ice for the perfect combination.
• Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4.
• Prepare a 20cm square cake tin and brush with butter.
For the brownie mixture
• Cream the butter and sugar together. Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy.
• Gradually beat in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
• Add in the vanilla
• Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the mixture and gently stir in.
• Add 250ml bottle Brothers Parma Violet Cider
For the blondie mixture
• Cream together the butter and sugar then slowly add the sugar and eggs until pale and fluffy.
• Add the flour and carefully fold it into the mixture using.
• Stir in 75ml more Brothers Parma Violet Cider making sure its well mixed in!
• Pour the brownie mixture into the tin, then top with the blondie mixture.
• Use a knife to swirl through the mixtures to create a marbled effect.
• Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or till set in the centre.