- 1 Lime
- Sea salt, brown sugar & cinnamon mix
- 60ml Tequila
- 15ml Cointreau
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 100ml Brothers Toffee Apple cider
- Apple slice, rosemary & cinnamon to garnish
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
We've shaken up the classic Margarita cocktail and taken it to the next level with Cointreau, maple syrup and Brothers Toffee Apple cider, garnished with rosemary and cinnamon for that spicy twist.
Our Smoky Toffee Apple Margarita is a real crowd-pleaser and will certainly spice things up at any party. Serve shaken with ice!
Method - Serves 1
• Prep the rim of glasses with lime and dip in a sea salt, brown sugar and cinnamon mix.
• Fill a glass with ice and add to a cocktail shaker.
• Pour in 15ml Cointreau, 2 tsp of maple syrup, half a squeezed lime and shake until ice cold.
• Pour the contents back into your glass and add 100ml Brothers Toffee Apple cider.
• Garnish with an apple slice, rosemary and cinnamon.