- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 800g pumpkin or squash (peeled & chopped)
- 400ml Coconut milk
- 250ml Brothers Honeycomb cider
- 400g chickpeas
- 125g baby spinach
- 150g Cashew nuts
- Handful of Coriander
In the recipe
Whether you are on a health kick this January, looking to reduce your meat intake or simply seeking inspiration and recipes for mealtimes. Look no further, at Brothers we always have your back.
This delicious Vegan Honeycomb Cider pumpkin curry is full of flavour, but oh so simple to make you will have it whipped up in no time. Perfect on a cold winters night snuggled up on the sofa.
Method - Serves 4
• Place a pot on gentle heat and add a glug of oil, the chopped onion and curry powder. Stir and soften, adding another glug of oil.
• Once softened add in the pumpkin or squash, coconut milk, Brothers Honeycomb Cider and stir.
• Add in the chickpeas and a sprinkle of salt. Place the lid on the pot and let it simmer for 1.5 hours until the pumpkin is soft and tender.
• Add the baby spinach and replace the lid until the spinach has wilted.
• Finally add the cashew nuts, coriander, stir and serve over rice.