- 250g fresh strawberries
- 125g raspberries
- 200g cherries
- 125ml Cherry Bakewell cider
- 300ml double cream
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- Flaked almonds
In the recipe
Cherry Bakewell Cider
We have Eton – Messed up the traditional Eton Mess dessert recipe to include our quintessentially British Cherry Bakewell cider. Fresh, fruity and Cherrylicious, Brothers Jubilee Eton Mess is a tasty and light dessert, easy to make as a treat for one, or as a party piece for your summer celebrations. Invite your friends to celebrate the Queen's Platinum Jubilee and tuck in!
Method - Serves 2-4
• Add the strawberries, raspberries and cherries into a mixing bowl.
• Add a third of the fruit into a blending along with 50ml of Brothers Cherry Bakewell cider and blitz.
• Crush your meringues into small bite-size pieces.
• Add 300ml of double cream, 1 tbsp of icing sugar and 75ml of Cherry Bakewell cider into another bowl and whisk until thickens.
• Layer meringue pieces, fruit and cream in your dessert bowls and repeat until full.
• Top with flaked almonds and serve.