Terms & conditions - find your flavour
1. The Promoter: Brothers Drinks Co. Ltd, Showerings Cider Mill, Shepton Mallet Somerset, BA4 5ND
Eligibility:2. This prize promotion is open to Mainland UK (England, Scotland & Wales) residents only aged 18 years or over, excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Wight and the Isles of Scilly residents, employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
Promotional Period:3. Promotional Period: The promotional period opens Wednesday 9th December 2020 and closes at midnight Tuesday 5th January 2021.
Entry instructions:4. To enter the competition, you must complete the Brothers Find Your Flavour Quiz, share the results via social media as instructed and supply a valid email address.
5. The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
6. No third party or bulk entries. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter, using a computer(s) or multiple aliases for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force', masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
7. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatsoever reason.
8. All entries during the Promotion Period will be entered into a free prize draw.
Prize Fund:9. Prize Fund: One lucky winner will win a 10 cases of Brothers Cider 12x500ml. The 10 cases will be comprised of 2 x Parma Violet, 2 x Strawberries & Cream, 2 x Rhubarb & Custard and 2 x Toffee Apple and 2 x Marshmallow.
Winner Notification:10. The winner will be selected at random and will be notified by email using the email address submitted upon completion of the quiz.
11. If required, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
12. Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Prize must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prize is not transferable and cannot be resold.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
15. We reserve the right to verify winners and ask for proof identity, age and address and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
16. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
17. The name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winners’ details will be dealt internally for purposes relating to the administration and delivery of the prizes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
19. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
23. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.