- 2 x 330ml Toffee Apple Cider Cans
- 5g Cinnamon (can leave out)
- 250ml Water
- 250g Sugar
- 1 Jar of caramel/toffee/fudge (V)
Tempt your taste buds with this awesome adults only dessert, thanks to Fabios Gelato. Our new Toffee Apple 330ml cans are now available from selected Tesco stores.
• Pour boiling water over the sugar in a jug and stir until dissolved.
• Leave to let cool.
• Blend the sugar syrup and cinnamon together.
• Mix all of the cider with the sugar syrup.
• At this point you should follow the directions for your ice cream maker. Or, if you don’t have an ice cream maker you can pour the mixture into an empty freezer-safe shallow bowl or pan. Anything stainless steel works well here. Avoid any material that might shatter.
• Put the container into the freezer for about 20-30 minutes. Once the edges start to freeze, take out the mixture and beat it using a hand mixer/fork.
• Every 30 minutes or so, take it back out and beat the cider sorbet again.
• Repeat until it is firmly frozen, usually around four or five mixing sessions.
• On the very last mix, drizzle in some toffee and ripple gently into the sorbet. DO NOT mix in fully leave in chunks & swirls.
• Store the cider sorbet in a covered freezer container until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of www.fabgelato.com