- Pizza base
- 2 onions thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 150ml Toffee Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 50g soft goat's cheese
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Rocket leaves to garnish
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Unit price per
Who needs to order a takeaway when you can make this super quick and tasty pizza recipe at home in your own kitchen? Our Brothers goat's cheese pizza recipe combines the salty, savoury flavour of goat cheese with the tangy sweetness of Toffee Apple Cider onions, a match made in pizza heaven! Give it a go yourself, you won't be disappointed!
Not a fan of goat's cheese? We've got you covered! Try one of these alternatives, Feta, Cotija or even Gorgonzola.
- Tip the onions into a non-stick pan and add the oil, Brothers Toffee Apple cider and balsamic vinegar. Cover with a lid that sits inside the pan to help the onions soften.
- Cook for 30 mins, stirring about 3 times and replacing the lid quickly so as not to lose too much moisture.
- Empty on to a plate when ready. The onions should be sticky, golden brown and all the liquid gone.
- Prepare the base - top with caramelised onions, goats cheese, sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Bake in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until the goat's cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with rocket leaves and serve.