- 0.5 Cup Brothers Toffee Apple
- 1 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled & cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp olive oil
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Try something extraordinary with your sweet potato wedges by adding a delicious special Brothers Toffee Apple glaze…
• Peel sweet potatoes and cut into wedges.
• Place in a roasting dish and cover with the oil, salt and pepper and drizzle the cider.
• Place in the oven for 45 minutes on 190ºF.
• Turn frequently until they are crispy and serve with your favourite dish and a side salad.