- 210g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons of Aquafaba (whisked till frothy) - 2 eggs
- 110ml Sunflower Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 230g Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 cup of Brothers Toffee Apple Cider
For the icing:
- 708g icing sugar
- 12g vegan butter
- 7 tablespoons of Brothers Toffee Apple Cider
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Unit price per
Looking for a little something to help with a celebration? These beautifully sweet vegan Toffee Apple cupcakes are perfect for those with a sweet tooth! Why not experiment with some different toppings and the try the recipe for yourself.
• Preheat the oven to 180c (fan assisted oven)
• Using an electric mixer whisk sugar, salt, vanilla extract and oil.
• Whisk Aquafaba till frothy then add to the mix.
• Add baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, half of the cider and half of the flour and whisk.
• Gradually add the remaining flour and cider and whisk until completely combined.
• Fill muffin cases 3/4 full.
• Bake for 20 mins and check with a toothpick (should come out clean) and leave to cool then ice.
• Mix the butter, icing sugar and cider with an electric hand mixer.
• Follow with whatever toppings you like, I’ve gone for cinnamon and a vegan biscuit.
Recipe courtesy of www.instagram.com/tofuqueen_