- 225g Dairy free spread
- 450g Gluten free oats
- 150g Brown sugar
- 150g Golden syrup
- 40g Dehydrated apples
- 10 Medjool dates
- 250ml Brothers Toffee Apple cider
In the recipe
Toffee Apple Cider
Beautifully moist flapjacks made with a scrummy toffee apple sauce. Using just 6 ingredients this recipe is Gluten Free and suitable for Vegans.
• Preheat oven to 160 degrees (fan assisted).
• Grease and line baking tray.
Toffee Apple Sauce
• Pit Medjool dates and put in jug with 250ml Brothers Toffee Apple Cider.
• Leave to one side to infuse.
• Melt dairy free spread in a saucepan.
• Put oats, sugar, golden syrup & apples in a bowl and mix together.
• Once dairy free spread melted, take off heat.
• Add to oat mix, mix and make sure incorporated well.
• Put the mix in a baking tray and spread out evenly.
• Bake for 30mins or until golden brown.
• Leave to cool.
• Once ready to serve, finish making the sauce.
• Put the Brothers Toffee apple sauce mix into a food processor/blender and blitz until a smooth sauce and pour onto flapjack.
Recipe courtesy of www.liberty-loves.co.uk