- 750g Minced Turkey
- 100g breadcrumbs
- 1 Tart Apple
- Fresh Sage
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 100g Cranberries
- 1 tbsp fresh Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Orange zest
- 250ml Rhubarb & Custard cider
Fancy a little festive fun over Christmas? How about tucking into our deliciously tasty Rhubarb & Custard Turkey Lollipops? Our Rhubarb & Custard Turkey Lollipops recipe includes our own homemade cranberry dipping sauce infused with Brothers Rhubarb & Custard cider. Perfect for any Christmas gathering.
Method - Serves 5
- Add minced Turkey, breadcrumbs, grated apple, finely chopped Sage, cloves of garlic and Salt & Pepper into a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly with hands
- Pour in one beaten egg and mix again.
- Roll mixture into edible size balls and place onto a baking tray.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes.
For the Sauce
• Add all of the ingredients into a frying pan and bring to boil.
• Simmer until reduced and thick.
• Serve alongside Turkey Lollipops.